Admiral’s Lookout610 Fort Velasco Drive, Freeport, TX 77541, United States
About this listing
Admiral’s Lookout: Gorgeous, professionally remodeled and decorated home just down the street from Surfside beach! Your family will love the wrap around deck on the main level and the deck on top of the house with peekaboo views of the water and Texas sunsets. The home has 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms to comfortably fit your whole group! Sit down in the open concept living room to watch your favorite show on the brand new 4k TV, cook a delicious meal in our open kitchen, connect with family and friends, and enjoy the perks of beach living!
Check in / Check out: 4pm and 11am
- Ground level: Parking for 6 cars on the grass driveway; Covered patio; Barbecue area with charcoal grill
- Second level: Living room; Stocked kitchen; Dining area; Full bath; First bedroom with 3 twin over full bunks and twin trundle; Second bedroom (Master) with one king bed and one twin over twin bunk with full attached bath; Wrap around deck with peekaboo views of the water
Location: Surfside Beach in Freeport, Texas
WIFI: High-speed WIFI throughout the home.
Cable: We provide Roku with access to Sling TV for live television channels. Guests can also log into their own Amazon Prime, Netflix, or other smart TV apps to stream shows or movies.
Beach Access: Just 0.3 miles from Surfside beach, a 5 minute walk or 1 minute car ride!
Pet Policy: Up to 2 pets are welcome in our home with a $25 fee per pet. We ask that pets stay off all furniture, are cleaned up after in the yard, and aren’t left alone inside the home unless in a crate or kennel.
Must be 24+ to book.
Features: Wrap around Decks; Washer and Dryer; A/C & Heat; 4K TVs with Roku (access to Sling TV); Covered patio; Wifi; Stocked kitchen; Charcoal Grill; Essentials. Note: Check all of our amenities in the features section of this property.
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King Bed and 1 Twin over Twin Bunk
- 4 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 3 Twin over Full Bunks with 1 Trundle
- 10 Guests
- Common Spaces
- 1 Futon and Couch
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Deck or Patio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Kitchen Stove
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Stocked Kitchen
- TV (Roku w/Sling TV)
- Washer and Dryer
- Free Parking on Premise
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- All prepayments are non-refundable.
- Additional rules information
- - Payment Schedule:
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Damage Deposit:
- Must be 24+ years old to book.
- Pet friendly home for pets under 50 lbs. If over 50 lbs, please contact us. We love our four-legged friends and try to work with all of our guests.
- Please make sure your reservation reflects the accurate number of guests. Additional guests are not allowed without prior approval.
Submit your review
Rooftop deck Open lot next door Cute furniture and decor inside.
Overall great stay at a beautiful quiet beach house. Close to the beach and relaxing scenery.
Just as advertised, beautiful home. Near the beach and fishing. Had a great time!
This is a great place for huge families! The house is near the beach so you can walk to the beach or take a short ride by car to the beach.
Great hospitality & nice place.
The Place was great and very accomodating, there was clean sheets and pillowcases and towels.There is many beds in this home so good for big groups or families, the common areas are very nice and decor is adorable. Great value!
This cute beach home has an updated interior and is in a perfect spot along the main drag on Surfside. Easy access, clean, lots of space and open concept make entertaining easy. Chad was a great host.
It’s a nice place to stay with family and friends. It has a unique rooftop where you’ll enjoy the view of surfside as well as the breeze. This house allows you to cook your favorite dishes that comes with utensils for dining. Looking forward in staying again.