Big Kahuna22911 Lunes Street, Galveston, Texas 77554
About this listing
Gorgeous, spacious waterfront home we call Big Kahuna, in the heart of Terramar! This home has five large bedrooms, three of which have King beds, and four have private en suites. Come enjoy the massive deck, boat lift, jet-ski lifts, outdoor shower, charcoal BBQ, and professionally remodeled and decorated interior. The kitchen is fully stocked for everything you’ll need to cook anything from lunch to a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner!
- Ground level: Driveway with parking for up to 6 cars; Covered patio with charcoal grill; Outdoor shower; Boat slip and jet ski lift; Game room/First bedroom with Full over Queen bunk bed and TV
- Second level: Living room; Dining area; Stocked kitchen, Laundry room; Half bath; Second bedroom (Master) with king bed and full attached bath; Spacious deck overlooking the canal
- Third level: Third bedroom with king bed, built-in twin bunk bed, full attached bath and private balcony overlooking the canal; Fourth bedroom with king bed, twin over full bunk, built-in twin bunk and full attached bath; Fifth Bedroom with two queen beds, twin over full bunk bed, twin built-in bunk bed and full attached bath
Location: Terramar beach community of Galveston, Texas
Community Amenities: Guests have access to the Terramar beach community pool (open Memorial Day thru Labor Day) and boat launch/marina with our provided keys.
Beach Access: 2-3 minute drive to the Terramar beach access point.
Pet Policy: Up to 3 pets are welcome in our home with a $25 fee per pet. We ask that pets stay off all furniture, are cleaned up after in the yard, and aren’t left alone inside the home unless in a crate or kennel.
Must be 24+ to book.
Features: Waterfront canal; Outside decks; Outdoor shower; Boat Lift; Jet Ski Lift; Community pool; Game room; Washer and Dryer; A/C & Heat; TVs with Roku (access to Sling/Netflix); Covered patio; Wifi; Stocked kitchen; Charcoal Grill; Essentials. Note: Check all of our amenities in the features section of this property.
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 1 King bed and 1 Twin over Twin built-in bunk bed
- 4 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 1 King bed, 1 Twin over Full bunk, 1 Twin over Twin bunk
- 7 Guests
- Bedroom 4
- 1 Queen beds, 1 Twin over Full bunk, 1 Twin over Twin bunk
- 9 Guests
- Bedroom 5
- 1 Full over Queen bunk bed
- 4 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Deck or Patio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Kitchen Stove
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Outdoor Shower
- Stocked Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Boat Slip
- Community Pool
- Free Parking on Premise
- Waterfront Canal
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- All prepayments are non-refundable.
- Additional rules information
- - Payment Schedule:
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Damage Deposit:
- Must be 24+ years old to book.
- Pet friendly home for pets under 50 lbs. If over 50 lbs, please contact us. We love our four-legged friends and try to work with all of our guests.
-Please make sure your reservation reflects the accurate number of guests. Additional guests are not allowed without prior approval.
Submit your review
House was plenty big for our party of 9. We spent our days at the beach and fishing in the evenings & playing cards. Community pool was awesome, but note it’s closed Tuesday. Boat slip did not work, but jet-ski side did, we used it for our kayaks. Ac on the house worked great, we kept it at 73 the whole time and it stayed plenty cool! Beds were comfortable! Very quiet neighborhood and house had all we needed except sugar and creamer for the little coffee they left. I’d recommend if your a coffee person bring your own.. lol we really enjoyed our stay!
Good location. Nice rooms plenty of space
Nice place for peace and quiet. Sweet home.
We had a wonderful time at the beach house. Bedrooms were great very comfortable. Loved that the kitchen was equipped with everything we needed. Nice size beach house. We enjoyed the balcony. Overall our stay in your beach house was great. Thank you and we look forward to using your service again.
My family and I really like this house.
My husband and I really enjoyed this beach community. It was a short drive to see beautiful sunsets each night. The whole house was very comfortable and everything worked just fine as described in the description. The best part of our experience renting here was the excellent communication of their team.
We had an absolutely amazing trip! Our entire family made the trip, and there was more than enough room for all of my brothers and sisters and their kids. The kitchen was fully stocked which made cooking for the family a breeze, and coming from a fishing family, we were excited to land some trout from the dock. The house was sparkling clean, and the communication was great. We will definitely be back!
Had a good time.
We had a wonderful time in this beautiful home! It was close to the beach. We feel cozy and relaxing especially on the spacious deck. Will absolutely stay again.
We had a great time!! Even being 4 families, 3 of them with 2 kids each, there were plenty space for us. The bedroom on the 1st floor was the best part for the kids as they used as a gaming room. House was very clean, hosts were incredible fast to answer any of our questions, place is gorgeous, close to the beach (but 35min away from the city) and we have plans to go back in a while. Thanks Chris and Melissa!!