Big Kahuna22911 Lunes Street, Galveston, Texas 77554
About this listing
Gorgeous, spacious waterfront home we call The Big Kahuna, in the heart of Terramar! This home has five large bedrooms, three of which have King beds, and four have private en suites. Come enjoy the massive deck, boat lift, jet-ski lifts, outdoor shower, charcoal BBQ, and professionally remodeled and decorated interior. The kitchen is fully stocked for everything you’ll need to cook anything from lunch to a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner!
- Ground level: Driveway with parking for up to 6 cars; Covered patio with charcoal grill; Outdoor shower; Boat slip and jet ski lift; Game room/First bedroom with Full over Queen bunk bed and TV
- Second level: Living room; Dining area; Stocked kitchen, Laundry room; Half bath; Second bedroom (Master) with king bed and full attached bath; Spacious deck overlooking the canal
- Third level: Third bedroom with king bed, built-in twin bunk bed, full attached bath and private balcony overlooking the canal; Fourth bedroom with king bed, twin over full bunk, built-in twin bunk and full attached bath; Fifth Bedroom with two queen beds, twin over full bunk bed, twin built-in bunk bed and full attached bath
Location: Terramar Beach community of Galveston, Texas
Community Amenities: Guests have access to the Terramar Beach community pool (open Memorial Day thru Labor Day) and boat launch/marina with our provided keys.
Beach Access: 2-3 minute drive to the Terramar beach access point.
Pet Policy: Up to 3 pets are welcome in our home with a $25 fee per pet. We ask that pets stay off all furniture, are cleaned up after in the yard, and aren’t left alone inside the home unless in a crate or kennel.
Must be 24+ to book.
Features: Waterfront canal; Outside decks; Outdoor shower; Boat Lift; Jet Ski Lift; Community pool; Game room; Washer and Dryer; A/C & Heat; TVs with Roku (access to Sling/Netflix); Covered patio; Wifi; Stocked kitchen; Charcoal Grill; Essentials. Note: Check all of our amenities in the features section of this property.
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 1 King bed and 1 Twin over Twin built-in bunk bed
- 4 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 1 King bed, 1 Twin over Full bunk, 1 Twin over Twin bunk
- 7 Guests
- Bedroom 4
- 1 Queen beds, 1 Twin over Full bunk, 1 Twin over Twin bunk
- 9 Guests
- Bedroom 5
- 1 Full over Queen bunk bed
- 4 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Kitchen Stove
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Outdoor Shower
- Patio or Balcony
- Stocked Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Boat Slip
- Community Pool
- Free Parking on Premise
- Waterfront Canal
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- All prepayments are non-refundable.
- Additional rules information
- - Payment Schedule:
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Damage Deposit:
- Must be 24+ years old to book.
- Pet friendly home for pets under 50 lbs. If over 50 lbs, please contact us. We love our four-legged friends and try to work with all of our guests.
-Please make sure your reservation reflects the accurate number of guests. Additional guests are not allowed without prior approval.
Submit your review
Had a good time.
We had a wonderful time in this beautiful home! It was close to the beach. We feel cozy and relaxing especially on the spacious deck. Will absolutely stay again.
We had a great time!! Even being 4 families, 3 of them with 2 kids each, there were plenty space for us. The bedroom on the 1st floor was the best part for the kids as they used as a gaming room. House was very clean, hosts were incredible fast to answer any of our questions, place is gorgeous, close to the beach (but 35min away from the city) and we have plans to go back in a while. Thanks Chris and Melissa!!
We had a lovely stay! It was very clean, nicely updated, and the perfect space for family to gather and relax. We had fun fishing (caught a lot of fish!), relaxing on the spacious deck, taking in the gorgeous scenery, and hanging out at the beach. We would definitely stay here again!
Once we arrived to the property, my family applauded in excitement. They exploded every room before claiming their own. The house is spacious inside and outside. Any questions or requests we had the host communicated promptly. We will sure be returning on this property! Thank you for providing my family with lasting memories.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- 20 Guests