The beach bums have made their way lakeside! That’s right,…
Big Kahuna22911 Lunes Street, Galveston, Texas 77554
About this listing
Gorgeous, spacious waterfront home we call Big Kahuna, in the heart of Terramar! This home has five large bedrooms, three of which have King beds, and four have private en suites. Come enjoy the massive deck, boat lift, jet-ski lifts, outdoor shower, charcoal BBQ, and professionally remodeled and decorated interior. The kitchen is fully stocked for everything you’ll need to cook anything from lunch to a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner!
- Ground level: Driveway with parking for up to 6 cars; Covered patio with charcoal grill; Outdoor shower; Boat slip and jet ski lift; Game room/First bedroom with Full over Queen bunk bed and TV
- Second level: Living room; Dining area; Stocked kitchen, Laundry room; Half bath; Second bedroom (Master) with king bed and full attached bath; Spacious deck overlooking the canal
- Third level: Third bedroom with king bed, built-in twin bunk bed, full attached bath and private balcony overlooking the canal; Fourth bedroom with king bed, twin over full bunk, built-in twin bunk and full attached bath; Fifth Bedroom with two queen beds, twin over full bunk bed, twin built-in bunk bed and full attached bath
Location: Terramar beach community of Galveston, Texas
Community Amenities: Guests have access to the Terramar beach community pool (open Memorial Day thru Labor Day) and boat launch/marina with our provided keys.
Beach Access: 2-3 minute drive to the Terramar beach access point.
Pet Policy: Up to 3 pets are welcome in our home with a $25 fee per pet. We ask that pets stay off all furniture, are cleaned up after in the yard, and aren’t left alone inside the home unless in a crate or kennel.
Must be 24+ to book.
Registration Number: GVR-06221
Features: Waterfront canal; Outside decks; Outdoor shower; Boat Lift; Jet Ski Lift; Community pool; Game room; Washer and Dryer; A/C & Heat; TVs with Roku (access to Sling/Netflix); Covered patio; Wifi; Stocked kitchen; Charcoal Grill; Essentials. Note: Check all of our amenities in the features section of this property.
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 1 King bed and 1 Twin over Twin built-in bunk bed
- 4 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 1 King bed, 1 Twin over Full bunk, 1 Twin over Twin bunk
- 7 Guests
- Bedroom 4
- 1 Queen beds, 1 Twin over Full bunk, 1 Twin over Twin bunk
- 9 Guests
- Bedroom 5
- 1 Full over Queen bunk bed
- 4 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Deck or Patio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Kitchen Stove
- Outdoor Shower
- Stocked Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Boat Slip
- Community Pool
- Free Parking on Premise
- Waterfront Canal
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- All prepayments are non-refundable.
- Additional rules information
- - Payment Schedule:
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Damage Deposit:
- Must be 24+ years old to book.
- Pet friendly home for pets under 50 lbs. If over 50 lbs, please contact us. We love our four-legged friends and try to work with all of our guests.
-Please make sure your reservation reflects the accurate number of guests. Additional guests are not allowed without prior approval.
Submit your review
This was a very memorable stay for all of us. Just perfect. Will definitely come back. Thank you so much.
He responds quickly
Was a wonder place to stay as we had 10 people and was big enough for everyone, except for sitting in the living room. While we were their it was cold and windy so was able to enjoy the deck at all. Was easy instruction on how to get into unit. I would recommend this and would stay there if I went back.
Nice property and location! Beautiful dock area and close to the beach!
Dec. 2021 was our 2nd stay at Big Kahuna. We always have 4 couples with 3 small dogs. We all have grown children so Big Kahuna gives every couple a private bedroom with its own bathroom plus we still have room for kids if they are in town. The kitchen/dining area is nicely equipped and spacious enough for our group. We didn't use any of the TV's but everything else including wifi was in good working order. The location is very nice with friendly and quiet neighbors. Also appreciated the host, Rebecca was gracious and available if we had needed anything.
Good experience and a great weekend away!
Great location and proximity to the beach. Warning, we had ZERO cell service anywhere near here beyond seven seas grocery. No att, no Verizon. But there is WiFi. The home had everything we needed and plenty of room, but the best part is the location. Golf cart rental made our trip perfect. We will go back!
Great canal home with a lot of interior space. I would definitely recommend this rental to all my friends. Hosts was a great communicator.
This home is a GREAT value!! We had a great time with a group of 14 adults. Beware - the upstairs built in bunks aren't quite full twins. This was fine for our group or would work for kids.
The bottom floor is three levels of queen sized bunks - it's awesome! The kitchen is great and the canal was lovely. There's a giant picnic table on the deck where all 14 of us ate most meals.
We'll definitely consider returning!
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 20 Guests