Little Tuna4206 San Jacinto Drive, Galveston, Texas 77554
About this listing
Little Tuna: Sitting on three lots with a fully fenced yard, this coastal bungalow is perfect for your kids and pets. Play volleyball, corn hole, and all sorts of yard games, plus the beach is just a short walk away! Guests looking for a relaxing getaway will enjoy gorgeous sunsets on the third level balcony and the peace and quiet of the Sea Isle beach community.
- Ground level: Parking for 4 cars on the driveway; Covered patio; Barbecue area with charcoal grill and swinging chair; Outdoor shower; Game room/First bedroom with Full over Full bunk bed; Fully fenced HUGE yard
- Second level: Outdoor deck with dining table; Living room; Stocked kitchen; Stacked washer/dryer; Full bathroom; First bedroom with Queen bed; Second bedroom with Full over Full bunk bed
- Third level: Balcony with sights of the ocean and the entire Sea Isle beach community
Location: Sea Isle beach community of Galveston, Texas
Community Amenities: Guests have access to the Sea Isle community pool for a fee (open Memorial Day thru Labor Day), as well as the community boat launch and fishing pier with our provided keys.
Beach Access: 30 second drive to the Sea Isle beach parking lot, or 2-3 minute walk.
Pet Policy: Up to 2 pets are welcome in our home with a $25 fee per pet. We ask that pets stay off all furniture, are cleaned up after in the yard, and aren’t left alone inside the home unless in a crate or kennel.
Must be 24+ to book.
Other Things to Note: The Ground level game room/bedroom is not connected to the main house. Guests will need to use the exterior stairs to access the home and bathroom.
Features: Outdoor decks; Covered patio; Community Pool for a Fee; Community Fishing Pier & Boat Launch; Washer and Dryer; A/C & Heat; TVs with Roku (access to Sling/Netflix); Wifi; Stocked kitchen; Charcoal Grill; Essentials. Note: Check all of our amenities in the features section of this property.
- Bedroom 1
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Guest
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Full over full bunk bed
- 4 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Full over full bunk bed
- 4 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Deck or Patio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Kitchen Stove
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Outdoor Shower
- Stocked Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Community Fishing Pier
- Community Playground
- Community Pool
- Free Parking on Premise
- Ocean Views
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- All prepayments are non-refundable.
- Additional rules information
- - Payment Schedule:
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Damage Deposit:
- Must be 24+ years old to book.
- Pet friendly home for up to 2 pets under 50 lbs. If over 50 lbs, please contact us. We love our four-legged friends and try to work with all of our guests.
-Please make sure your reservation reflects the accurate number of guests. Additional guests are not allowed without prior approval.
Submit your review
Great place! Would definitely go again!
Excellent location! Well equipped and with great views. Everything was fantastic
very nice spacious home! it felt clean and location is perfect
I have nothing but good things to say about our stay! The space was great for our small family and 2 dogs! The large fenced in yard, outdoor kitchen table and upper sun deck were a few of our favorite details of the cabin! The kitchen was also well stocked which was huge plus and surprising in comparison to other beach rentals.
Great location, very clean, super cute decor. Check in was super easy. Great communication with host. Would definitely stay again.
Such a cute place to stay!! Very clean and the hosts were very responsive. Our group had a great time
Worth it!!! We will be back. Thanks for all the help with accommodations
This place is perfect ! Super close walk to the beach and the house has really great amenities. We enjoyed the outdoor table and chairs and our view of the beach.
Lovely relaxing stay. Clean, comfortable and close to a quieter beach - will plan on returning.