Road Less Traveled3218 Road Less Traveled, Galveston, Texas 77554
About this listing
Beautiful new construction home in Galveston’s Premier West End subdivision with brand new appliances and finishes and breathtaking bay views from all three covered porches/balconies! This large, private bay house was professionally designed and decorated. You’ll love all four bedrooms complete with en suite bathrooms and unique tiled showers, high end appliances, and furnishings. The living room & kitchen are open concept and open up to the largest deck with two dining tables overlooking the expansive bay.
- Ground level: Parking for up to 6 cars on driveway; Covered patio with picnic tables; Barbecue area with charcoal grill; Boardwalk overlooking the Bay
- Second level: Large outdoor deck overlooking the bay with two dining tables; Living area; Stocked kitchen with brand new appliances; Laundry room and Half bath; First bedroom with king bed and private attached bath
- Third level: Second bedroom with king bed, private balcony and full attached bath; Third bedroom with two queen beds and full attached bath; Fourth bedroom with two full over full bunk beds, one triple twin bunk bed and full attached bath
Location: Galveston Bay Club community of Galveston, Texas
Community Amenities: Guests have access to the boardwalk winding along the water’s edge. No vehicles are allowed on the boardwalk.
Beach Access:About a 5 minute drive to Pirates Beach (closest beach access point).
Pet Policy: Up to 3 pets are welcome in our home with a $25 fee per pet. We ask that pets stay off all furniture, are cleaned up after in the yard, and aren’t left alone inside the home unless in a crate or kennel.
Must be 24+ to book.
Features: Bayfront; Outdoor balconies; Bay views; Boardwalk over the Bay; Washer and Dryer; A/C & Heat; TVs with Roku (access to Sling/Netflix); Wifi; Stocked kitchen; Charcoal Grill; Essentials. Note: Check all of our amenities in the features section of this property.
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 1 King bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 2 Queen beds
- 4 Guests
- Bedroom 4
- 2 Full over Full bunk beds and 1 Triple Twin bunk bed
- 11 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Kitchen Stove
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Patio or Balcony
- Stocked Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Free Parking on Premise
- Free Street Parking
- Ocean Views
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- All prepayments are non-refundable.
- Additional rules information
- - Payment Schedule:
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Damage Deposit:
- Must be 24+ years old to book.
- Pet friendly home for up to three pets under 50 lbs. If over 50 lbs, please contact us. We love our four-legged friends and try to work with all of our guests.
-Please make sure your reservation reflects the accurate number of guests. Additional guests are not allowed without prior approval.
Submit your review
This was a family trip for 15 people. This beautiful home was very spacious for us. The only thing we needed was our groceries, the house came fully equipped with everything you would need. The view was amazing and very peaceful. Any question we had, we had a response very quickly. Our entire family loved it and we will definitely plan a return trip.
Nice location and nice house. Melissa is very kind and patience. It's really a wonderful experience in Galvedton. I will come here again next time and recommend to my friends.
Beautiful and clean home. The calmness and the privacy you have is so nice for a getaway. The stay was extremely comfortable and I absolutely loved waking up in the mornings to have my morning coffee on the deck to see the beautiful view. I will definitely be a repeat customer
My friends and I really enjoyed our stay. The home had plenty of room, beautiful views and a quiet secluded neighborhood. Everything about the house and our host Melissa was 5 stars. Checking in and out was so easy. Will definitely stay here again.
This home is a must stay. It is a lovely house that is spacious but cozy and nicely decorated with quality appliances. There is care to detail in multiple areas, from the kitchen to the bathrooms and bedrooms. The host communicates with you throughout the visit in a straightforward manner that eliminates guesswork. The views are spectacular, and although it is not on the beach, there is easy access to the ocean. The location of the house provides for an excellent refuge of peace and rejuvenation after a day of beach activities. We are grateful that they allow four-legged family members. Thank you, Melissa.