The beach bums have made their way lakeside! That’s right,…
Seaside Serenity23927 Termini San Luis Pass Rd, Galveston, Texas 77554
About this listing
Welcome to Seaside Serenity! This lovely, beachfront home has views for days with multiple decks and covered patio space, large backyard with charcoal grill, an open floor plan with lofted ceilings, all bedrooms with full attached bathrooms, and a private walkway to the beach! Guests will enjoy updated, modern coastal furnishings, a fully stocked kitchen, and immediate beach access to get those toes in the sand.
- Ground level: Garage and driveway with parking for 6-7 cars, Backyard patio with charcoal grill, Private dune walkover to beach
- Second level: Outdoor deck with dining table; Stocked kitchen; Dining area; Living room w/65” Roku TV; Full bath; First bedroom with queen bed and triple twin bunk bed; Second bedroom with two full over full bunk beds and full attached bath
- Third level: Third bedroom with 2 queen beds and full attached bath; Fourth (Master) bedroom with king bed, 55″ Roku TV, full bath, washer/dryer and private balcony overlooking the ocean
Location: Miramar beach community of Galveston, Texas
Beach Access: Private dune walkover to the beach.
Pet Policy: Up to 3 pets are welcome in our home with a $25 fee per pet. We ask that pets stay off all furniture, are cleaned up after in the yard, and aren’t left alone inside the home unless in a crate or kennel.
Must be 24+ to book.
Registration Number: GVR-06241
Features: Beachfront; Two decks; Private beach access; Washer and Dryer; A/C & Heat; TVs with Roku (access to Sling/Netflix); Wifi; Stocked kitchen; Charcoal Grill; Essentials. Note: Check all of our amenities in the features section of this property.
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 2 Queen beds
- 4 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Queen bed and 1 triple twin bunk bed
- 5 Guests
- Bedroom 4
- 2 Full over full bunk beds
- 8 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Deck or Patio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Kitchen Stove
- Stocked Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Free Parking on Premise
- Ocean Views
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- All prepayments are non-refundable.
- Additional rules information
- - Payment Schedule:
50% due at time of booking. Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival. Damage Deposit:
- Must be 24+ years old to book.
- Pet friendly home for up to 3 pets under 50 lbs. If over 50 lbs, please contact us. We love our four-legged friends and try to work with all of our guests.
-Please make sure your reservation reflects the accurate number of guests. Additional guests are not allowed without prior approval.
Submit your review
Good place. New and clean
Great place for a relaxing stay! Beautiful home! Chad was great, letting us book and extend last minute!
Our family had a wonderful time! We look forward to returning.
Great spot in Galveston away from the hustle and bustle
We had an amazing stay! Such a wonderful location and beach for my little ones to play. Natalie made sure everything was perfect during our stay. We will definitely stay again!
Our family highly recommends staying here! Very easy check in out. And a perfect view of the ocean with the constant sounds of the ocean were exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!
It is a wonderful place, we will be back because we loved it!
Great location and you felt like you are on a private beach. Hostess was great. Very attentive and responsive.
Pictures are accurate! My favorite thing about the place was the master bed. It was very comfortable. The balcony off the master bedroom was perfect. All essentials are provided and response time was quick. The beach is private and we had it mostly too ourselves. I could see the public beaches were Busy but ours was quiet. Much needed respite.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- 20 Guests